Thursday, May 14, 2015

Some fun week we had!!!!!

Hi again I'm sorry I haven't been on lately. Down below are some pics of the kids and I swimming. Yes swimming!!!!  Summer is our favorite season. We play outside most of the day and if it is 80% 85% to 100%  we go swimming. Its alot of Fun!!! :)  About school we are off at the end of this month. If we haven't finished some of our school we do it until we are done. I have History and Geography and reading. We read one hour a day but of course we are off 2 days. so here are the pics.......






 Snack. We have snack everyday when we swim. Yum!!!!

 Lucas eating his lunch. Peanut butter and , Apples, and yams.

 Anna and Grace having their snack. 

 Tia.

 Lucy having her lunch Sari getting after her. Lucy what did you did you do?  She is are little trouble maker and at the same time she is our little monkey. I love her!!!!

 A Robin made her nest in the Bird feeder, she has 4 eggs.:)

 Here we are swimming.


 Calea also having her lunch.

 Our brother is doing Great. I can't wait for him to come home.I had a dream that Mom brought him and the other 2 home, and Mom asked me if I wanted to put him down for bed I said yes. When I was picking him up he gave me a hug. I felt his arms go around me. I want him and the other 2 home, so I can hug them. I'm crying right now:) I have no clue why. Want them all Home!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please pray so all 3 come home. Please pray. Thank you!!!!!  :)
 The older ones went  swimming after they worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment