Friday, April 10, 2015

part 2..

 Here it is my very first Brace. Cute right!

 This one was not mine it was Leah's when she broke her leg. Not Mine.

 My third one:)

 Well this was my sleeping one. My forth!!!

 Was to build muscle. My fifth one..

   This brace I don't like. because it doesn't have any locks on the sides and the ankle part doesn't  support me as well as the other one does. I rather wear the metal one for the rest of my life then this one. Sorry doctors but the truth is the truth...

 See the medal on the sides it has 2 locks and in it I feel safe. My seventh one.WOW right!!

 Here I am with all of my braces:)

 Littlest to  biggest...
Hope you enjoyed it by the way Yes I will be waring braces all my Life .....

3 comments:

  1. I love the one with the tie dye colors. You are a brave young lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with the tie dye colors. You are a brave young lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete