Saturday, January 3, 2015

An obedient walk

                             Today I did my Bible and I got some thing  good   from it.It was from THE DUCK COMMANDER  Devotional that I got from Christmas. I love it:)                                                                                         An Obedient walk :                                                                                                                                  Blessed are all who fear the lord ,who walk in obedience to him. You will eat fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours. Your wife will be like a fruitful  vine within your house ; your children will be like olive shoots  around your table. Yes this will be the blessing for the man who fears the Lord.-  psalm 128:1-4                                                                                                                     This message was from -Al one of  duck commander leaders.                                                                             Thank you mom and dad for giving me this devotion it is helping me a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment