Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My sweet POLLY

My bird Polly has been dead for months. She is my sweet parakeet. She would not bite me or try to fly away. Polly would sleep with me and listen to me. She was the first female parakeet I had. She was different from all the birds.She died by giving birth to some eggs. We still have the male parakeet that came home from the store with her. She would have been a mommy and I would have been a grandmother:) All the kids loved her and so did  I. I ask God to tell her we all said hi . She would give kisses to us. Like one time I took her out and all the girls wanted to hold her so I let them. Lila  my little sister put Polly near her ear and Polly was trying to kiss her Lila was funny.She said,"I love you Polly".                                                                                                                                                        
  Then we put a nesting box in there cage because she was sleeping a lot.Then Polly and Checkers were starting to mate. It was a few weeks till she was a about to lay some eggs. I spent a lot of time googling  what to do if your parakeet is about to lay eggs. Then they said if your parakeet has a bold spot under her butt she will have eggs. I was so happy until I came down stairs to  uncover them and Polly came out of her nesting box trying to lay eggs, but it was to hard for her so she layed on her side and closed her eyes and died. I was very very sad. Then I was crying:(  Her life ended like that.                                                                                                                                                                           Thank you mom and dad for the female Polly.We got a new bird and her name is Sophie. She is nice and still is in training. This is the 3 female parakeet we had.
This is my bird Polly  and Ezra. She was the first parakeet to train. I will always  have her in my heart no matter what.
This is the new bird Sophie. She is very pretty. Also she likes checkers. you know what that means!:)

This is checkers.I  love his lime green color. I named him after the game Checkers. He bites, but I am used to it.I  love birds and all different animals. 

3 comments:

  1. She was a sweet bird and you were a good mommy to her Mya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good with the birds...such a tender spirit. She knew she was loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for everything. When I get older I want to work at petsmart.I love you.

    ReplyDelete